CTC Clubs and Production Eligibility
CTC member clubs may submit up to three (3) productions each season for judging by the CTC Nominating Committee (reps) using the registration form here. A fourth production may be added if at least one of them is a musical. Pantomimes are included as musicals.
- Member clubs must pre-register for the season, and pay a membership fee of $50 for each production being submitted for judging by the reps. Show information (run dates, curtain times, show descriptions, ticket booking instructions etc.) must be provided to the Nominating Committee Chair before the season begins.
- Member clubs are required to reserve tickets for each of the productions being judged by the reps. Each rep is entitled to two free tickets per show.
- There is a cap of 30 productions per season to be viewed by the reps. Member clubs and their shows are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Membership is not guaranteed to any club regardless of their standing in previous seasons.
All productions submitted must meet the following criteria:
- Shows submitted must run within the normal theatre season, September through May.
- All shows must have at least six (6) performances, with performances on at least two days of separate weekends.
- A play that begins in late May must have enough performances by the first week of June to allow all the reps to view it before the first round of voting (generally between June 12 and 15).
- Performance venues must be located within reasonable travelling distance for the reps, and preferably close to public transit routes. The current geographical areas served are (N-S) North Vancouver to White Rock, and (W-E) Vancouver to Langley.